Now on to 5QF hosted by the Lovely Mama M. Head on over and link up!
1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from?
Now this question takes me back. I vaguely remember a mail in place where you could write and request a pen pal. I had two pen pals. A girl from England and a boy from Jamaica. I should go through some old boxes to see if I still have the letters and check for them on Facebook! LOL
2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?
Baby nurse – how fun to take care of all the cute little newborns for a day!
3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?
The only thing I can remember being really afraid of – screaming, crying afraid of – is still a fear of mine today. Birds. If they get anywhere near me I panic. (I STILL need to write that ostrich story as a post – that helps to explain my issues with birds!)
4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?
These days it feels like cleaning is a waste of time because as soon as the cleaning is over, the mess shows right back up!
5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
I have two dresses that I bought in Miami – drunk – many, many moons ago. At least 15 years ago. They are these tiny little hoochie-mama dresses that haven’t fit me for a long time and even if they did I doubt I would wear them. That ship has sailed! But, I just can’t seem to let them go. LOL
HAPPY FRIDAY everyone! Have a great weekend.