Awesome Saturday!

Yesterday I had the best *stress-free* saturday that I have had in a long time!  It started early with heading out to Bryce's first birthday party.  The party was held at a really great local park that has plenty to keep children occupied and happy.  First on Reagan's agenda was the really fun playground - and the big kid section at that!
From there it was on to the Splash park.  She didn't play in the water as much as she ran around the outside of it but the entire splash park is fenced in so I was able to just chill and watch without having to chase her all over the place.

After a little bit of yummy food, it was time to check out her first ever Bounce House!  She was intimidated by it for about 3 whole seconds and then she had the concept down easily.  She loved it!

It wasn't long before she figured out how to navigate to the top of the attached slide and Little Miss No Fear went down without hesitation.  It is easily the highest slide she's been on to date but that didn't seem to bother her one bit.

She must have climbed to the top and slid down twenty times!  She only took a break to get some cake and then she was right back in there.  After the party was over, she was thrilled to get two balloons with her favor bag.

I unfortunately didn't get any pictures of the birthday boy - he naturally gathers quite the crowd and I didn't want to be rude and elbow people out of the way.  LOL  Plus, his mommy has two friends who are awesome photographers and I will just borrow a few of theirs once they get posted.  :-)

When we came home, we found out that Daddy had fixed our front door.  The frame had been splintered and it wouldn't stay closed on its own unless it was dead bolted.  He did a really good job and now our door opens and closes the way it should.  And, while Reagan took a 3 1/2 hour nap (do you think she had fun at Bryce's party?!?! LOL), Daddy got into the shed and pulled out the big inflatable pool that has been rolled up in there for years.  He cleaned it all up, scrubbed and sanitized it then filled it with air and water for Reagan and I to play in once she woke up.  (crappy cell phone pic)

I was in there with her for about an hour and a half and we had a blast playing and splashing and getting served soda and juice by Daddy. Once back inside it was time for wings for dinner and relaxing with Reagan.  It was a busy day but very fun and I really needed one of those!


Beverly said…
Hi There. What a little cutie you have. :) Looks like you had a fun Saturday! Following you from Relax and Surf Sunday.
Please stop over to my blog when you get a minute.
Shelley said…
I am your newest follower. Your daughter is adorable. I hope you can follow back at
God Bless,
Hi there! We are your newest followers! What adorable pics!! Looks like she had a blast!

Hope you will come visit us at

Popular posts from this blog

How She Got Her Name

Weekend Review - Toddler Fold-Out Couch

Jesus Lives in the Cookie Jar at Grandma's House and God Lives in a Roundhouse