1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
This is one is so easy for me to answer - it would definately be South African. The first time I heard it in person, at college from a dear friend of a dear friend, I was mesmerized. I think it is the most beautiful sounding accent in the world.
2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
That is a big YES! And I can sleep through just about anything too. I love to sleep - always have.
3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
I do use public restrooms and I usually sit on the toilet - without cleaning it - and without a paper cover. However, if the toilet looks gross, has pee on the seat or otherwise looks suspicious, I'm doing the hover.
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
Brad Pitt, hands down. Still smitten with him from when I first saw him in Thelma and Louise. I remember saying - WHO is THAT?!?!?!
5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
We never really had an official first date. We met through mutual friends and the relationship just developed through a series of events. The first admitted mutual attraction though (and first kiss) was New Years Eve 1999 - when it turned to the big 2000. We were in Virginia - on a Navy base at the home of a friend of a friend. A huge group of friends decided to make the trip north for New Years and both of us happened to be there. Oh what a trip that was!
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!