TAG! You're It!

So today I was Tagged by LeeAnn at The Life of Rylie…and Bryce too for some fun random questions. The rules are that once tagged, you answer the questions provided and then you tag 5 others and ask them questions of your own.

Here are the questions LeeAnn asked...

1. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I’ve had quite a few in my life but one that pops into my head immediately is from a looooong time ago when I was in either middle school or a freshman in high school – I can’t exactly remember the when. A new family had moved in a street over from where I lived and I had developed a crush on one of the boys. Some of my girlfriends and I made up some reason to go knock on the door. We all had dressed for the occasion complete with mini-skirts and cute shoes. Well I was a tom-boy so walking in those cute shoes was not something I was used to. As we turned to walk down the wide steps from the front porch, I slipped and slid alllll the way down and ended up with my mini-skirt up to my armpits. I never went back to that house again!

2. What do you do for fun?
I love to watch my daughter play and enjoy life. It can be both of us sitting on her Mickey couch drawing circles or heading out to Sea World or Disney with friends and family. I can’t wait to do all of the fun fall and Halloween stuff with her – last year she was too young to really get into it.

3. If you were an animal, which would you be, and why?
As much as I personally don’t like birds and I am pretty sure they don’t like me, I think I’d like to be a bird. Being able to fly around on my own would be lots of fun.

4. If you could know one thing about the future, what would it be?
I’d like to know if my future has a second child in store – and if yes, how that child will find his or her way to our family.

I am going to tag these 5 lovely ladies:

Ana at Getting Help Making a Baby

Cara at My Life with PCOS, as Told by Me

Debbie B at Always and Forever Family

GeoChick at Adventures of a Dam Engineer

Ms. Toronto :-) at First and Only IVF?

And the questions are:

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

2. What is your happiest childhood memory?

3. Do you have any nicknames? How did you get them?

4. What do you think is the single best decision you've made in your life so far?

Have fun playing along and I can't wait to see everyone's answers!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I cannot believe I was tagged. I am so excited. Thank you.
LeeAnn said…
Thanks for playing along! #1 is just too funny. I can just picture you in a mini skirt in heels! :-D

Popular posts from this blog

How She Got Her Name

It's Been Awhile

Chest Pain Scare and Why It Stinks to Be Almost Equally Left and Right Brain Dominant