Five Question Friday and Chick-Fil-A Story

Happy Friday everyone!  I can't wait to play this weekend.  Not sure yet what exactly we will be doing although I hope to get over to LeeAnn's for some play time on Saturday afternoon.  Then I have to schedule some time to get into my busting at the seams junk room to prepare for a yard sale.  NOT looking forward to that room but it will be so much better afterwards. 

On Wednesday night, I took Reagan to Chick-Fil-A for dinner and to let her play in the play area.  She's still too small to climb up the tower - the platforms are spaced too high - and there were no other kids in there at the time so I let her climb inside the slide.  (my phone takes the worst quality pictures!)

She would climb around the first bend, turn around and slide back down.  After a few times of this, I sat on one of the benches and started playing on my phone.  Next thing I know, I hear giggling and little feet running over my head.  That bugger managed to climb ALL the way to the top of that curly slide and she was making her rounds at the VERY TOP of the tower.  I was a little panicked because 1) I didn't want her to fall from the climbing platforms and 2) I didn't want to have to climb my fat butt up there to retrieve her when it was time to go home.  Thankfully, she eventually made her way back to the top of the slide and weeeeee'd her way back down.  Phew!

And now, thanks to Mama M, it is time for Five Question Friday!



1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
Wow.  I had to think about this one for a bit.  I think the earliest nightmare I remember was from when I was about 6 or 7 years old and it was a recurring one at that.  We had a beagle, Biggie, that preferred to spend most of her time in our huge backyard so she had a dog house out there by a large tree to chill in.  In the nightmare, I would be walking towards the dog house to find Biggie to play and about halfway there I would notice a lion. in the yard. next to my dog's house.  I can still feel the terror although my fear was for Biggie and not for myself.  How was I going to save my dog from the lion?  I never did find out that answer because I would wake up every time before I was able to figure it out. 

2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
I absolutely LOVE to watch NFL football.  I don't care who is playing - I'll watch - even though I much prefer to watch the Washington Redskins win!

3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
Trendy fashion?  Fashion you say?  What's that?!  LOL  I'd honestly like to be able to just pull together and pull off any fashionable outfit - trendy or not - although some of the fall season boots I have been seeing look sexy - and I would most definately not look sexy in them. 

4. Did you make good grades in school?
That depends.  I had the ability to make excellent grades in school although I did not always put forth the effort in order to do so.  Learning always came easy to me but unless I enjoyed the subject, I didn't care what grade I got.  And it showed.  Teachers were always fussing at me to apply myself more.  I hope Reagan isn't that way - I hope she learns well and applies herself naturally. 

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
I don't subscribe to any magazines.  I find it a frivolous expense for our family situation and I rarely have time to sit down and read.  Although when I do get to read, I prefer books to magazines.  Oh and when I travel I like to grab me a People magazine. 

Comments

LeeAnn said…
What the heck happened to our playdate today??? Tomorrow?

That is so funny about the slide. I can totally see her doing that! For some reason, Rylie is afraid of those tube slides. She won't go down them unless she is on someone's lap!

Popular posts from this blog

How She Got Her Name

It's Been Awhile

Chest Pain Scare and Why It Stinks to Be Almost Equally Left and Right Brain Dominant