5QF!

Wooo-hoooo!  It's FRIDAY!  I am very excited about that.  And I am so excited for Bryce's big 1st B-day bash tomorrow! 




Since I've been slacking on the blogging (the last month was crazy busy for me), I am going to try really hard to get back to it.  I decided to head over to Mama M's for Five Question Friday. 

Here we go...

1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
That really depends on what I am buying but most of the time the answer is yes, I feel guilty. 

2. How well do you know your neighbors?
This question made me laugh out loud because there are a few things I know about a couple of my neighbors that probably most people wouldn't know about theirs so I would say I know my neighbors very well.  LOL

3. What age are you looking forward to being?
I am no longer looking forward to being any age until and unless they figure out how to truly go backwards.  ;-)

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
Hardly ever.  99.9% of the time is just means more bills, more junk to trash and more paper to pile up on my kitchen counter until I get around to determining which is which.

5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
I'm not sure if this is the earliest memory or not but I would have been around 2 or 3 when this happened - my two older sisters and I were bathing after swimming (they are 6 and 8 years older than me) when the neighbor boy, who was their age, knocked on the door.  I was sent to answer it since no one had clothes on.  He asked to talk to K and I led him to our bathroom where I threw open the door and my sisters screamed and tried to cover up with wash cloths.  He clarified that he meant the other K (my sister and our babysitter had the same name) so I led him to the bedroom where she was changing and threw open the door.  The neighbor boy was flashed by everybody that day and I couldn't understand what all the screaming was about.  LOL

Hoping to have some time this weekend to get some posts written and pictures up.  :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How She Got Her Name

It's Been Awhile

Chest Pain Scare and Why It Stinks to Be Almost Equally Left and Right Brain Dominant