Yes, I am Completely Slacking



My modem/router at home broke and I'm not really supposed to be posting from work so that is why I've been a little MIA.  But, I wanted to get a quick post in today.

Yesterday was CD1 - Hoooray!  LOL  I know, I know.  That is only exciting to other infertiles and women waiting to begin TTC.  I was happy because Saturday was CD61 so that was a huge improvement from the last time.  I am sticking with the Soy to see if it will help regulate.  Trying 240mg on CD 1-5 to see how that goes. 

And while I was mostly miserable yesterday, I did take some time to enjoy watching my little skinny dipper have fun time in her little pool.  She makes me smile with just the simplest things.  :-)

Silly baby!

Splash-a, splash-a!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How She Got Her Name

It's Been Awhile

Chest Pain Scare and Why It Stinks to Be Almost Equally Left and Right Brain Dominant