Five Question Friday!



Five Question Friday with many thanks to My Little Life

1. What is one thing you miss the most about childhood?
Not having to shave my legs, or underarms, or bikini line, etc., etc., etc.  I dream about being able to wake up and put on a swim suit without reaching for the razor first. 

2. Are you still friends with your friends from high school?
Yes but we are not as close as I wish we were.  Geography took its toll on the friendships but I still love them and stay in contact via email and of course Facebook.

3. Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it?
Not so much one when I hear it but there is one that when I see it I want to beat that someone with an English book.  I know not everyone is great at spelling and grammar and I know I mess up plenty but for some reason, seeing someone type "should of, could of, would of, etc." instead of should have, could have, would have just drives me nuts.  LOL

4. What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"?
I love seeing 'seasoned' veterans decked out in uniform.  The sight of them still looking proud and strong despite their aging selves is such a beautiful thing.  That living history awes me and I have the utmost respect and gratefulness.

5. What are your 4th of July weekend plans?
One of my wonderful nieces is visiting from Maryland so we plan to spend lots of time together with Reagan too and play at Sea World and Aquatica and watch fireworks and whatever else we think looks fun.  :-)
Happy 4th of July everyone!!!

Comments

I miss that too....not having to shave. Its such a stinkin hassle right? And you know what? I think seeing those seasoned veterans wearing their pride right on their shoulder is awesome to see...

Popular posts from this blog

How She Got Her Name

It's Been Awhile

Chest Pain Scare and Why It Stinks to Be Almost Equally Left and Right Brain Dominant