Five Question Friday

I am so happy Friday is here!  I have been exhausted this week.  But Friday it is always fun to play along with My Little Life with Five Question Friday!

1. Do you collect anything?
Actually I do.  I collect anything related to the movie Peter Pan.  I have a ton of stuff currently in boxes but I need to finally drag out the glass enclosed cabinet to have them out where I can enjoy them.  Oh and I even have a tattoo of Peter Pan and one of the silhouette of the Captain Hook ship.  A little obsessive?  Perhaps!

2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
Well Brad Pitt has been a yummy favorite for me ever since Thelma and Louise.  I think Adam Lambert is incredibly hot.  And, hmmm, I am having trouble picking a 3rd.  Oh, yes, Tom Cruise during his Top Gun era...before he went a little off the wall.

3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?
I have a few.  One is a bikini cut scar from the appendectomy I had at 5 years old.  One is on my right index finger at exactly where it connects to my hand - while playing in the woods as a child, my friend and I came upon a squirrel that someone had shot to death with BBs for fun.  We felt bad for it and wanted to give it a proper burial.  We found old broken beer bottles to dig with and while digging into the side of a hill, my hand went in while her hand came down and the beer bottle cut me right to the bone.  Oddly, it didn't really hurt - the worst part was the tetanus shot I had to get.  On my left index finger is a scar where a parakeet bit me and held on for dear life (this is but one in a string of many reasons why I do NOT like birds!).  The last one I'll mention is the big round spot STILL on my left knee from when I fell...this year...in January...like I was a 3 year old...the boo-boo evidence won't seem to go away!

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
Blue crabs?  But just about all of MD, DE, VA would not find that gross or weird.  Salt and Vinegar chips?  My husband thinks I am gross for eating those...and blue crabs too now that I think of it!  LOL

5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
I have not and I have a difficult time deciding if that is a good thing or a bad thing.  I would like to see one - close enough for it to be neat, far enough that I am not in danger and remote enough that no one gets hurt and nothing gets destroyed.  K? 

Comments

Love Peter Pan. I'm surprised you don't have Tinkerbell stuff. I love Tink. I even call my little niece Tinky.

Your little girl is so beautiful!
Thanks for the follow to Hollywood Chic, great layout! Returned favor.
Best
Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been Awhile

Chest Pain Scare and Why It Stinks to Be Almost Equally Left and Right Brain Dominant

How She Got Her Name