Five Question Friday
Head over to see My Little Life and play along!
1. What were your school colors?
High school was Blue/Gold and college was, well, Blue/Gold! It was a convenient coincidence. LOL
2. What's the best compliment you ever received?
My daughter. The fact that her birth parents felt me worthy of that beautiful gift and precious life.
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper?
Expensive - I am a generic brand queen but NOT when it comes to toilet paper! Ouch! LOL
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else?
Nope. Never. I'm probably too nosey to have one thrown for me. I think I'd probably catch on at some point. I've been to a few surprise parties but never actually threw one either.
5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without"?
DVR - I can't live without having Dora, Diego or Yo Gabba Gabba on emergency stand-by. Plus, I can still catch the shows I want to watch whenever I finally get a moment to sit down.
Have a great weekend everyone!!! Reagan and I are off to Ocean City, MD for the week!