Coming Soon...2 Year Old Pictures!

Yesterday we met up with a fabulous photographer (and friend) Andrea at Loch Haven Park in Orlando for Reagan's 2 year pictures.  I had her 1 year pictures done at a chain-store studio and while they turned out great, I spent wayyy too much money and both of us were cranky, exhausted and frustrated by the time it was over.  I was not looking forward to doing that again so I asked Andrea if she would take Reagan's pictures this year. 

It was so much nicer being at the park, in a natural setting and where Reagan could run around and be herself.  No overly forced poses, no 8 million things laying about that are oh-so-enticing yet completely off limits to a toddler, no overheated room and no being rushed.  I was a little bit worried about how cooperative she would be (which would have been a studio concern as well) but Andrea is a natural for getting the little ones to engage and Reagan was going right along with it.  I was pleasantly surprised at how often Reagan actually did what we asked her to do and one of the pictures I totally cannot wait for is the one where Andrea caught Reagan's imp-look (the one just as she is deciding whether or not to let the horns appear on her head!).  We see that look all the time but it has never been captured on film. 

It was a great time and I will post some of the pictures here when they are ready.

Comments

Andrea said…
Thanks for the shout-out! I had such a great time with you two...Reagan is so adorable and so much fun! Can't wait to finish going through the pictures and get them to you!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been Awhile

How She Got Her Name

Chest Pain Scare and Why It Stinks to Be Almost Equally Left and Right Brain Dominant