5 Question Friday

Woohoo!  The weekend is here!  We don't have any major plans yet except for going to hang out with one of my BFFs on her back porch (complete with pool and mac-daddy swingset!) on Saturday evening.  Hoping that her awesome hubby decides he wants to watch all the kids in the pool while the mommies talk so that I don't have to put on a bathing suit.  LOL  For some reason I don't mind wearing a suit in mass public situations (beach, water park, etc.) but on smaller scales I get a little (okay a lot) self conscious. 

The rest of the weekend is still up in the air.  Who knows, maybe we'll have a baby! 

Well it is time for 5QF with My Little Life so head on over and link up for some fun!

1. Have you ever had roommates?
Sure have.  Some great and some not so great.  My first semester of college I was put into a school-owned tiny 2 bedroom apartment with 3 other girls.  No lie my mother nervously asked the school if I could be put with 3 boys instead.  The person checking us in looked at her like she had two heads and said, uh, no we don't do co-ed housing.  My mother responded - there is no way she is going to get along with 3 girls in a small apartment, she needs to be with boys for peaceful living, this is going to be a disaster.  Well let's just say that by the end of that first semester I was moving into a non-school-owned apartment with 3 boys.  And life was so much calmer after that for me.  I did like one of my roommates from that first semester but the other 2 were just too much girl drama for me!

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)
Legally Reagan has the standard 3 names - first, middle, last.  She does however have many nicknames - Peek-A-Boo, MonkeyFace, TurkeyFace, Baby, Stinker - just to name a few. 

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
Not yet.  I had to work so I DVRd it and just haven't had the time yet to sit and enjoy it.  But I will!

4. What is the messiest room in your house?
Just one?!?!  It is probably our living room - which is also concurrently Reagan's playroom.  So there are always toys everywhere.  Maybe one day we will be able to finish off the back room for the playroom.

5. What is your ideal mothers day?
Hanging with my sweet little girl while Daddy cooks crepes for breakfast and something yummy for dinner.  Being an Infertile, Mothers Days WITH a child is such a huge gift unto itself and my heart aches for all the Mothers out there still waiting for their chance to spend one with a child. 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely women who are already parenting and those still waiting to parent. 

Comments

Tracy said…
I hope you have an awesome Mothers Day!
LeeAnn said…
You know, I totally meant to call you on the whole bathing suit thing the other night when you were talking about going to the water parks. I was thinking "wait, you'll go around hundreds of people in a bathing suit, but not around a good friend?" Heh?

I'm glad you came over. It was fun catching up!

Popular posts from this blog

How She Got Her Name

It's Been Awhile

Chest Pain Scare and Why It Stinks to Be Almost Equally Left and Right Brain Dominant